Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Down the Rabbit Hole

 Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out, falls into the pit they have made. Psalm 7:15 NIV Bible

Boy, I can really relate to this one! Sometimes I get so caught up in the daily events of life, that I put off my prayers, and the things like reading the Bible daily, that I know refresh me and my faith. When I do these things, when I later think about them, I realize that my interactions with others, especially those I care deeply about, has been less than patient and kind.

I know from experience that when I start my day with prayer and reading from the Bible sets such a positive tone for my life and my day. Why would I ever think to put it off until later or even think about skipping it, just today, because things are so busy?

Through these daily prayers and Bible reading, the Lord encourages me to be more mindful of being the person He wants me to be. There's such a definite difference when I don't push the world aside and take the time needed to do this. It usually only takes about 30 minutes, which really is a 30 minute investment is a much more peaceful day! Why would I allow myself to slip down the rabbit hole that I've dug for myself, and choose to put off what makes a major difference in my life?

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: