Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Over Committed!

 The next day, Moses said to the people, "You have committed a great sin. But now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin." Exodus 32:30 NIV Bible

Although my post doesn't exactly relate to this particular Bible passage, it does relate to my situation in a more personal way. It's about how I allow myself to become over committed, which ends up being a sin, that I do this!

I have certain projects the Lord God has on my heart to do for Him, like this blog, to show others how He works in our lives, despite our sinful ways, and low self-esteem. But I get too busy by taking on too many other commitments, that I fall behind in doing what the Lord wants of me.  

I checked on this blog and my last post went out yesterday, and there were no others scheduled ahead to post. There were times it crossed my mind to schedule some posts for it ahead, but I just kept kicking the can down the road. Sometimes, I find it easier to say, "Yes," to other people and put Christ on the back burner for another time. It's a real-eye opener for me and it makes me think that when it came time for Jesus Christ to give His live for our sins, although He had never sinned, He didn't kick the can down the road and say, "I'll do it later, when I have more time." Fortunately, the Lord has a BIG heart and is very forgiving, even of my MANY sinful actions and brings me back to refocus on Him and His love for me! He love you too, and will do the same for you, as well, if you only let Him!

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: