Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Yes, I'm Hungry Again. I Understand Why, but Still Want to Eat...

1 Corinthians 15: 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 for as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Yes, I'm hungry again. I understand why, but still want to eat. I went to the Veteran's Home today for a Quarterly Care Plan Meeting about my dad. I knew the topic of Hospice would be coming up, because I told them the previous week I wanted to pursue some things, first, before I discussed it further at the meeting.  

I had them take Xrays and they found that Dad had Oesteo Arthritis in his back and tail bone. They upped Dad's meds to Arthritis Strength Tylenol to help his pain. I wanted to wait to see if this handled his pain sufficiently, before deciding on Hospice. Since, I was told Dad was still in pain, at times, I asked the nurse to see if Dad wanted Hospice services to help with his pain and he did.

On the way home, after signing all the Hospice papers, I was so hungry. I realize my hunger has to do with the stress that signing Hospice papers brought on. Even though I understand why I feel hungry, I still want to eat. When I got home, I wanted ice cream, something I rarely have, because I have Hypoglycemia. Then, I wanted my grandson's Vanilla Yogurt. I know that this stress I'm experiencing with the signing of the Hospice signing is leading to my craving sugar instead of just eating an apple, etc. Instead, I have to be aware of this and turn this stress over to Christ's very capable hands to help me through this stage in my dad's life.

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: