Posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings

Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Peace Which Passeth All Understanding

Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And The Peace of God Which Passeth All Understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

You don't know how many times that Christ has gotten me through difficult times through this Bible Passage. Additionally, He gets others through their difficult situations, as well. What do I mean by that?

Well, there was a time when my son was born and he had a serious condition and had to be rushed to a hospital 2 1/2 hours away to a big city to have emergency surgery the same day he was born. Everyone else had their babies in their arms, but I didn't. I thought about it and realized that normally I would have been a Devastated Christian with having my newborn son rushed hours away for surgery, but I wasn't. That's when I first realized that Christ had given me The Peace Which Passeth All Understanding. I knew that if Christ went to great lengths to give me this calm that only He can give in the midst of traumatic situations, that He would take care of everything. Knowing that got me through until I could go see my son.

It's happened various times in my life and I am so thankful for this special blessing that Christ has bestowed on me to know He is right there beside me through thick and thin. Now, when others are going through traumatic situations, I pray for God to give them The Peace Which Passeth All Understanding, as well. Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And The Peace of God Which Passeth All Understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.



Weight Loss Tips Video: Nutrition Tips-How to Choose a Healthy Eating Plan for Yourself
by: Kia Sanford, geobeats via You Tube

I have decided to include Weight Loss Tip Videos instead of the Healthy Tips I have been doing prior to this to provide a wide variety of tips for weight loss. See Disclaimer. I, personally, lost the weight through prayer and good nutrition, and do not promote any weight loss gimmicks. Debbie

Disclaimer: Please consult a physician and be prayerful before considering any of the tips presented in these Weight Loss Tips Videos or their ads. I am not responsible for the content of the videos or their ads. Debra Seiling


Please click on comments below to share your joys, concerns, recipes, prayers, and miracles. Thanks!

Christ's Grace Abounds

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link
Easy Bible Study to Learn to Make Bible to Self, Text, World, and Media Connections

Translate

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives