Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

What's the Flip Side of This?

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35 But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him.

This is a pretty inspiring passage and the flip side of this has even more meaning than I originally thought.  We don't have to have the ethnicity of God's chosen people led to the Promised Land to receive salvation and neither does any one else. 

We don't have to be determined in the top 10% of our graduating class to be worthy of God's attention and neither does any one else.  We don't have to prove ourselves to have the cunning of Wall Street Banker to be worthy of Christ and neither does any one else.

Christ is the one, true, Equal Opportunity Savior of us all! We just have to love Him as our Savior, regardless of our size, bankroll, social status, etc. and that's the same for all people throughout the world, which is a pretty amazing flip side if you ask me!!! Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35 But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him.

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: