Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Enjoying Our Walks

When we were first faced with being home bound while they were trying to reduce the cases of COVID-19, I was prayerful about how to get the exercise we needed. The idea was to use the garage sale treadmill purchased several years ago. That has worked out well.

I think with being home bound for so long, it's easy to want some type of change, so that we don't feel so constrained. We recently started walking around our neighborhood. We've seen others doing it for the last couple of months, but stuck with only using the treadmill.

We have been enjoying our daily walks. I realize that we may not be able to go on the walks during rainy or overly hot weather, but it's just nice to get outside and have some fresh air when we can. We can always go back to the treadmill when it's either too hot or too rainy to go for a walk.

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: