Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

One Step Forward and Two Back During COVID 19

Luke 12: 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? 7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

I've been very blessed that Christ has kept me from reverting back to my compulsive overeating behaviors during this time of great stress of COVID 19. On the other hand, I think I'm doing so much better, but my digestive tract is not agreeing with me.

The last couple of days, it's been working overtime, which might have made me pleased at some points, because I generally get clogged, but right now with all the other stressors, it seems a little overwhelming. Being prayerful about all of this, I realize that my body is telling me that I'm not handling dealing with all the COVID 19 issues as well as I thought.

It's funny how I convince myself that I'm just fine, but Christ lets me know through my body that isn't always the case. I'm in the early stages of realizing that I'm still letting the stress still get to me. I need to remember this Bible Passage and to focus on Christ being with me through thick and thin. Luke 12: 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? 7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: